I think Singapore is the best

2 Likes

Singapore is the best place

1 Like

Location not bad here we go :star_struck:

1 Like

Look like a strategy to choose Singapore with a lot of talented developers

2 Likes

Singapore is already the most suitable country. both physical and verbal :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Singapore the best place

1 Like

Good food, good music.

1 Like

Singapore is a great place to host these events.

1 Like

lets go Alters. singapore :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

This is a good location! Great place and great people!

1 Like

hope it goes well! Good luck guys, god bless you

1 Like

Viet Nam is also the next place you need to visit, we have a diversity food, low cost with high service, beautiful country, sure make you like it.

1 Like

I think that’s good place !

2 Likes

Yes, it is an amazing city and a wonderful experience.

2 Likes

I consider Singapore to be the perfect place to hold DevCon. Because it is a beautiful and vibrant city that deserves it!

Really safe country with beautiful food and connections with various players in the space. Would love to see it happen!

Beautiful city, support Altlayer

get it.i want this,please give me a chance

Singapore is the headquarters of Altlayer, welcome to Singapore

Hey everyone!

You have surely seen the exciting news that Devcon 7 will be hosted in Bangkok, Thailand in November! :thailand: We want to say thank you for putting effort and enthusiasm in drafting your proposal for Singapore! :clap:

We truly appreciate your proposal and dedication, and while we are excited about hosting Devcon 7 in Bangkok, we imagine that Devcon will resonate with the whole Southeast Asia region, and we’re calling it Devcon SEA! :earth_asia::lotus:

:seedling: The Road to Devcon is ongoing, and if you’re local, community-driven, and want to organize a meetup or educational initiative, check out the Road to Devcon grants: https://esp.ethereum.foundation/devcon-grants

For updates about Devcon 7 SEA, keep an eye on devcon.org & Twitter.

Devcon team :unicorn: