Counterbalancing Devcon's Carbon Emissions

Proposal:

We are eager to support Devcon in its offsetting initiatives by enabling the funding of proven nature restoration projects. This support extends to both organizational efforts and empowering all attendees to actively contribute.

Why?

• Devcon as a Catalyst for Nature Restoration: Contribute to combating climate change and biodiversity loss.
  • Real-World Assets (RWA) Application: Concrete use-case demonstrating the impact that the Blockchain community can generate.
  • Enhanced Attendee Experience: Create meaningful engagements for attendees before, during, and after the event.

Carbonable in Short:

Carbonable’s mission is to empower individuals and organizations to transform environmental commitments into verifiable actions. We streamline and secure carbon offsetting strategies, enabling teams and people to achieve their nature-positive goals and provide proof of their achievements.

Powered by blockchain technology, Carbonable is the offset co-pilot for companies such as Orange, Starkware or Pierre-Fabre, and has partnered with events like Ethcc and Starkcity, among others. We are also the preferred ReFi choice for thousands of users.

Wdyt?
I’d love to hear your thoughts!
Guillaume

1 Like

Sounds interesting - can you provide more details?

Hi Guillaume, I am very interested to connect about this. We have some ideas that i think you will find interesting. can we have a quick chat?