Devcon Scholars Program Application Submission Difficulties for Devcon SEA

Greetings,

I have attempted to complete my Application submission for the Devcon Scholars Program for Devcon SEA 2024 today this morning (in UTC+2). However, the online application system displayed that submissions are closed at the time when I tried to submit my completed application (online form- Other Builders Category). The Ethereum Foundation blog post (Devcon Scholars Program Returns for Devcon SEA! | Ethereum Foundation Blog) by Devcon indicates that “The Deadline to apply is Sunday, July 7th at 11:59pm PST” and " Applications are now open, until Sunday, July 7th, 2024 at 11:59pm PST". I assumed that PST refers to (Pacific Standard Time: [UTC−08:00] and not PDT (Pacific Daylight Time: UTC -7:00). I started the application submission process on the online form at about 10:55 pm [UTC-8] which was at 08:55 am (UTC +2) and attempted to submit the completed application at 09:16 am (UTC +2) [July 7th 11:16pm UTC-8] by clicking on the ‘submit’ button .I have made attempts to contact support@devcon.org, devcon-scholars@ethereum.org and info@ethereum.org when I tried to submit the application before the deadline time [in PST: UTC-8]; However, I have not yet received any official responses or seen any official blog posts regarding the matter. Please can anyone from the Devcon team (anyone officially administering the Devcon scholars program Applications for Devcon SEA) help if possible as I would be tremendously grateful. I have invested quite a substantial amount of effort and time for the Devcon Scholars Program Application for Devcon SEA . It would be quite tragic if my application along with others (who have experienced similar submission issues) cannot be submitted and processed due to any technical difficulties on the online form (time miscalculation/misunderstanding) and unintentional incorrect or ambiguous instructions, regarding the submission deadline, on the Ethereum Foundation Blog post for the Devcon Scholars Program Application for Devcon SEA (Devcon Scholars Program Returns for Devcon SEA! | Ethereum Foundation Blog).

Thank you dearly as any official response and communications or assistance, from Devcon or the Ethereum Foundation, is greatly appreciated.

You should have a reply via email. Don’t worry - we sort this out.

Thank you very much @ligi for reaching out; however, I have not yet received a reply, via email, regarding the status of the submission issue and application processing (for the Devcon Scholars Program Application - Devcon SEA).

Sincerely,
@Drey2.718

I see there was an answer on the day after you wrote the mail with a solution. But it seems your “from” address is wrong - the “reply-to” is correct though but was not used for some reason (will get to the bottom of this) - can fwd the mail to the “reply-to” address.