Devcon Scholarship

Hi Guys,
When will the scholarship for 2021 open?

Thanks,
Viraz

3 Likes

Hi Viraz,

We’ll post updates when we have more to announce alongside other big releases related to the event soon. Keep an eye on the Ethereum twitter & blog.ethereum.org, and you definitely won’t miss it!

Adam

4 Likes

Hai @Adam_Lee, I would love to know if there has been an update on this as I am highly interested, but have yet to see anything released on the blog wrt a scholarship beyond a post from May 2020, which was prior to your comment – so not quite the news I have been waiting for.

Also, as this is my first DevCon, I would love to have an idea of the qualifications for such a scholarship, if you are so willing.

Much obliged,
uni

Usually, Devcon Scholarships start the same year of the event (I’m a scholar from 2019). The process for 2019 was filling a form and after being accepted you had to research and write about blockchain and Ethereum. I’m a developer but there were scholars from all areas, marketing, design education was a good experience! Just keep waiting for the announcement next year and good luck!

Hi Uni!

Thanks for following up here & thanks Cris for the response!
Full disclosure, the Scholarship is undergoing a transformation & will look very different from how it looked last year. More information coming soon in early 2021!

Thanks for your passion & curiosity,
Adam

1 Like

Thanks a lot, @Adam_Lee :slight_smile: