A lot of people will travel to DevConVI. This will impose a number of risks to these people:
flight Delays, baggage loss, theft, and others.
Etherisc will build a decentralized travel insurance for DevConVI participants.
We have created a pull request and we are happy to get your feedback:
- Which risk would you like to see insured?
- What would you be willing to pay?
- What would you expect as payout?
- Would you like to receive “assistance” (that is, we would not only provide cash, but also help in case of trouble?)
- Would you like to engage in a DAO structure to assess claims?