Latinx Empowring (Community Hub)

Hello @songyi :wave:

Thanks for the interest in jump into a meeting.
For sure I would love to jump into a meeting but, not only me maybe some other representants from some Latin American Countries like @ocandocrypto @chuygarcia.eth @ng-rgb @carlosjmelgar @0xVato @HBesso31 and lot more that I don’t know their tag names.

But to be honest as I said before to @Shyam_Sridhar I really like the GM HUB scope. And for sure I am happy to collaborate and participate and learn from SEA & Africa experiences I really appreciate those cultures.

But we also think I is necessary to have our own Community HUB, and try to gather together in Latinx HUB we have lot of thinks to coordinate between us and this Latinx HUB can serve as a House for all of us Latinx.

4 Likes

From Be-DAO and branches Nación Bankless, Ciencia Sinérgica, we want to help to make this a reality. We feel really wel reprecented by this great initiative.

5 Likes

I support this hub as a fair and inclusive representation of LatAm communities.

4 Likes

Hi @songyi

A warm greeting with the aroma of coffee. After our conversation and discussing it with the Ethereum Colombia community, we’ve decided to join the global Community Hub. We want to participate with our ETH Torch proposal, which symbolizes all the learnings and opportunities that Devcon 6 brought to LATAM. In addition, we are working on other initiatives that are still in the planning stages to ensure the co-creative space is fully utilized.

We hope other LATAM communities will also join the global Community Hub, and that the Latinx initiative will serve as a platform for co-creation, helping to solve challenges and highlight issues faced by our regions.

2 Likes

Hi there,

First of all, we would like to thank you for putting together this proposal!

The space allocated to Community Hubs is limited which means we can only accept a limited number of proposals.

Many of the proposals we received were very high quality and, unfortunately, we had to take hard decisions. There is simply not enough space to accommodate all of them.

With this post, I’d like to inform you that your proposal was not selected for this year’s Community space. However, we still encourage you to collaborate with the GM Community Hub, if that is of interest to both teams.

Again, thank you for showing initiative to contribute to the Devcon SEA experience and we hope to see you there soon nonetheless.

Best Regards,

Shyam & The Devcon team

1 Like

Thanks for your message @Shyam_Sridhar we totally understand and we are already in conversations with @songyi to participate with some activities from the ETH•CO community :unicorn::colombia:

We are also pushing the ETH•TORCH Proposal to empower the Ethereum values among each Devcon city/country host in a symbolic way :unicorn::fire:

3 Likes