Proposal to organise a Regens Unite gathering at Devcon

Fantastic :slight_smile: My afternoon has gotten very booked up but I will be available for the next hour, or after 19:30 CEST. What works best for y’all?

To me, it’s fine to make an intro at 19:30, but it’d be good that @diegomazo89 to be there as well!

1 Like

Yeah, lets do it at 19.30h! Beth, I met you in ETH Barcelona at the speakers room :wink:

1 Like

Hi there,

We would like to thank you again for putting together this proposal!

With this post, I’d like to inform you that your proposal was chosen for this year’s Devcon Community Space! :tada:

Since there were several ReFi / ReGen initiatives I want to emphasize that the accepted proposal is the merged intiative between “Regens Unite Gathering” and “ReFi Amazonia”. Of course we invite you to collaborate with the other proposals as well if you like.

Please keep in mind that Community Hubs must be marketing-free (complementary to what happens in the supporters area!) and should not include shilling of specific tokens or projects. The focus of community hubs should clearly lay on the content / mission / topic instead of the products or projects. As long as this remains a given we invite you to collaborate with the other two proposals at your discretion ( “Impact DAOs and ReFi” and “Climate Impact”).

What’s next?

1. In order to confirm the commitment from your side we would like to ask you to submit a DIP in our DIP repository. This is for us to keep track of all community initiatives and will also show your Community Hub in the DIPs section of the devcon.org website (Contribute — Devcon Bogotá, Oct 11 → 14).
  2. We will work together with our production team to get you the exact dimensions of the space and other production details.
  3. We will get back to you on details of your envisioned program and will try to support you with feedback as best as we can to help you bring a great experience to Devcon!

Again, thank you for showing initiative to contribute to the experience and we can’t wait to see your Community Hub come alive at Devcon Bogotá!

Have a great day,

Franziska & the Devcon team

3 Likes

Amazing, this is such great news! I’ll create it all!