2 Likes

Go BALI. Best place for conference

1 Like

Bali Ethereum Devcon VII, will be epic :+1:t2:

2 Likes

good
love indonesia love bali

1 Like

I think Bali will be a perfect choice. So far, Bali has become one of the favorite destinations for foreign tourists. Stunning views, varied and tasty food and a friendly environment I think are enough reasons why Bali is the right place for this event.

1 Like

Bali is the one! Kind people and beautiful nature. Working, meeting, and having fun would be tremendously packed.

1 Like

Definitely Bali

You will not regret!
There are very vibrant cryptocurrency communities there and also Indonesia is a crypto-friendly country

2 Likes

wondefull island

I think we all realize that if this happens, it will cause tremendous positive impact for the blockchain community in Indo.

1 Like

See you guys at Bali!

1 Like

Bali is probably the best choice here, its relatively cheap and great views exist on every corner. I’m sure you saw the news that last year the G20 was held in Bali as well. It’s the perfect destination for the Ethereum Devcon :+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

LFG BALI :heart_on_fire: Bali has many opportunities to be held at.

1 Like

if this happening in Bali, will be MASSIVE​:bangbang::bangbang: LFG BALI!

1 Like

LFG BALI! Lets gooooo!

1 Like

looking forward to this. #regen

1 Like

Hi, I’m from INDODAX CRYPTO EXCHANGE from Indonesia, I want to sponsor your event, is there anyone I can contact?

1 Like

I vote for Bali. There is a nice place for everything

1 Like

Bali. The Best for thissss :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Oh yeah, defo vote for Bali! :rocket::rocket:

1 Like

Absolutely BALI!!! Perfect venue :muscle:

1 Like

Very good proposal! I hope the event will be hold in Indonesia, especially Bali!

1 Like