Proposed Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Well done Bangkok! That is really excellent news and a credit to the excellent location and facilities that this beautiful city has to offer! Do we know which convention centre was the final pick yet? Either way all will be excellent. Cannot wait! DEVCON7SEA!

2 Likes

Well, it’s 2024, and as I am a living breathing indivisible individual expat , living in Bangkok , Thailand for many years and from the Uk , Bangkok is the only place to be Devcon , and as I am new to join the community in the ETH ecosystem, here, I am glad to have found line minded people, so my journey has begun as a crypto Defi degen :wink:

Hi guys, Thai people call me Mr Market 7/11 I find it very funny but an honor as I am from the Uk.

I am very delighted to be part of any group that promotes technology ideas, and builds to make the world a better place and as a ETH person my self, and have great respect for the Thai people and your inspiring interest in becoming technologist and Dev blockchain experts, I admire your dedication and foresight in your dreams of becoming and changing peoples lives for the good.

I love to come and join your group very soon and now DEVcon is real here in Bangkok , I recommend ‘True Digital Park 101 Sukhumvit Road a great conference centre and so modern for meet ups and gatherings

So, happy new :tada:2024 let’s start building and change the world …

Mr Market 7/11

2 Likes

Hey everyone!

You have surely seen the exciting news that Devcon 7 will be hosted in Bangkok in November! :thailand::clap: The Devcon team wants to say thank you to everyone here who helped evaluate Thailand as the host country for Devcon 7, and especially the communities that drafted the initial proposals!

We are super excited about hosting Devcon 7 in Bangkok and think it’s an excellent location for our Ethereum gathering. We also hope that Devcon will resonate with the whole Southeast Asia region, and we’re calling it Devcon SEA. :earth_asia::lotus:

:seedling: BTW: The Road to Devcon is ongoing, and if you’re local, community-driven, and want to organize a meetup or educational initiative, check out the Road to Devcon grants: https://esp.ethereum.foundation/devcon-grants

For updates about Devcon 7 SEA, keep an eye on devcon.org & Twitter.

Devcon team :unicorn:

1 Like

hey all!
We have some exciting opportunities to share with you! The Devcon team is hiring for 3 positions, and we would love to see many applications from locals in the region of SEA. Please share in your communities :unicorn:

Community Supporter

Production Assistant

Volunteer coordinator

U forgot Chef Nomi :slight_smile: