Proposed location: İstanbul, Türkiye 🇹🇷

lfg best place for devcon

8 Likes

I can’t see any other option but Istanbul, the cradle of civilizations.

9 Likes

I had the chance to been in many different countries in the world. However Istanbul is the biggest candidate to be the next stop of DevCon. It’s multi-cultural sociology, historical background and geographical location are just some of the main reasons! Devcon Istanbul.

9 Likes

Sounds exciting already !!

9 Likes

Istanbul is the best choice!!

10 Likes

Bring it on! I guess after Istanbul, we will see Devcon VIII in Africa.

8 Likes

Undoubtedly the best choice for devcon is İstanbul.

8 Likes

For an international conference like Devcon, ease of access is crucial. Istanbul has a great advantage on this front. It not too far away from any continent except Australia.

Turkish Airlines is one of the premium airlines in the world, always finding a place among the top airlines lists.
Sources:

Bringing together the best of both worlds, Istanbul has more direct flights to any other country in the world.

“As of December 2021, Turkish Airlines flies to 333 destinations in 128 countries having the largest international flight network in the world. This country coverage is greater than any other airline in the world.”
Sources:

Chances are you see a flight to the next Devcon from nearby:

33 Likes

Istanbul is a wonderful city that has hosted civilizations for centuries. It would be perfect for an event like Devcon. I’m excited for this. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

13 Likes

For cost-effectiveness, visa availability, hospitality and ease of access to a flight, Istanbul seems to be the best place to hold this kind of event. Its also a big city with lots of places to do side events near each other and also has lots of hotels to stay. Oh, did i forgot to say “Baklava”?

10 Likes

We want it to be in Istanbul. Why ? Many young people in Turkey are interested in blockchain and cryptocurrencies but cannot go when events are held abroad in this field, so Istanbul is a great place as a location for the youth community to join.

7 Likes

I am here and waiting for you. :smile:

6 Likes

I’m so excited to see Devcon in Turkey!

8 Likes

Istanbul is the perfect place for DevCon

8 Likes

We have a large society interested in blockchain! Looking forward to see you!

6 Likes

LETS DO İT! I cant wait to go!

7 Likes

I can’t wait to see the next DevCon in Istanbul, the city of the world’s most passionate Ethereum hodlers!

7 Likes

Istanbul, where people from many countries can easily reach and find a trace of every culture, must be one of the best Devcon locations.

In this location, which can best provide a multi-cultural structure in accordance with the spirit of Devcon, being affordable at the same time is a separate parameter that should be evaluated.

Since Turkish society has the ability to react quickly due to its social structure, if such an organization takes place, it will be very effective to plan an organization in this location that is prone to be a fixer.

<3<3

11 Likes

We already had blocks, chains and connections before all. ^^ We would be happy to welcome you in Istanbul, a place has a colorful history and views. In Turkey we have lots of active and growing communities willing to contribute Blockchain tech. Let’s learn and innovate together!

9 Likes

among other well-established proposals in europe (such as porto), istanbul is the better choice for many reasons. though because it’s cheaper, more crowded and more accessible by travel compared to other cities, you might get extra attention and attendance than previous devcons, so keep that in mind

8 Likes