Proposed location: İstanbul, Türkiye 🇹🇷

We already had blocks, chains and connections before all. ^^ We would be happy to welcome you in Istanbul, a place has a colorful history and views. In Turkey we have lots of active and growing communities willing to contribute Blockchain tech. Let’s learn and innovate together!

9 Likes

among other well-established proposals in europe (such as porto), istanbul is the better choice for many reasons. though because it’s cheaper, more crowded and more accessible by travel compared to other cities, you might get extra attention and attendance than previous devcons, so keep that in mind

8 Likes

Istanbul… It’s the best place for the next Devcon. World’s heart beats at the Istanbul, Miraculous historical buildings, delicious foods and cheap prices. There is no other better option than Istanbul. The time has come for the greatest Devcon ever.

9 Likes

I can’t wait to see next DevCon in Istanbul.

8 Likes

#DevconIstanbul best place is Istanbul

7 Likes

Best choice for devcon is İstanbul :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles: beautiful city, delicious local food, beautiful places :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:
CAN’T WAIT!!

10 Likes

Istanbul is the best place ,which is one of the centers of history, where prices are so affordable, two continents come together and there are delicious foods, for the this huge event.

3 Likes

Let’s make the next DevCon in Istanbul. Can’t wait to see it. LFG!

4 Likes

Istanbul is the best place for next DevCon. no doubt

6 Likes

Yes. İstanbul.ISTANBUL is the best location for the next DevCon. Let’s meet in where Europe and Asia meet!

6 Likes

Let’s do it this time! DevCon should be in Istanbul, Türkiye!.

Istanbul is a perfect place to gather and easy to travel from around the globe.

The Turkish community is eager to participate in and organize the perfect events.

17 Likes

The prospect of this happening excites me. I hope this comes true. Let’s do this :tr:

5 Likes

Let’s do it! Devcon should be in Istanbul.

4 Likes

Istanbul satisfies all requirements and more that a DevCon require. Let’s hold the next one in Istanbul!

7 Likes

The best option is Istanbul :tr:

4 Likes

Turkey has huge crypto community and developers. Let’s bring it.

4 Likes

You can find the 3 C’s in Istanbul at the same time. Cat - Crypto - Coffee

9 Likes

We are looking forward to be part of Ethereum DevCon family. Istabul has huge Web3 developer communities. Lets #BUIDL in Istanbul together.

7 Likes

I’ll be there at The Devcon Istanbul.

5 Likes

I can not imagine a better place than Istanbul for DevCon

9 Likes