Proposed Location: Nha Trang city, Vietnam 🇻🇳

+1 for Vietnam. Thanks Kyber.

6 Likes

+1 Upvote. Convenient and comfortable place, beautiful beach, and delicious food. Highly recommended for any community activities.

7 Likes

I am thrilled to learn that Nha Trang is in the list! This is truly the center of technology and lifestyle. Vietnam is no doubt the hotspot of blockchain and cryptocurrency so I hope this event hosted here will bridge to more successful partnerships and opportunities.

6 Likes

+1 for this place. Definitely a great balance between beautiful scenery and attractive spot for gathering and meetups!

6 Likes

Nha Trang is beautiful and special. I really think Devcon this time will be a sensational event here

7 Likes

I would love to go! Looks like an amazing place!

6 Likes

WOW! I love VietNam, I’m from Vung Tau

6 Likes

Hands down the best city in the country.

6 Likes

That’s a nice place to hold this event!

6 Likes

I agree. There’re many beautiful places in VN. I love it.

7 Likes

I think the weaknesses of this place doesnt hinder its great potential in being the host of Devcon. Affordable food, great views, spacious meetup places…thanks Kyber for suggesting such a wonderful destination

6 Likes

100% support
Wonderful city, delicious local food, beautiful places, why not here.

6 Likes

Nha Trang is awesome, wonderful lanscape and tasty food.

6 Likes

Nha Trang is always my favorite. Never get me disappointed

7 Likes

The visa exemption program for Vietnam is already expanding: Foreign tourists upbeat as minister seeks visa waiver expansion - VnExpress International

6 Likes

I have been staying in Vinpearl Nha Trang for a few days recently. Everything was excellent, I’d love to visit Vinpearl Nha Trang again. It is definitely the best place to host Devcon VII.

7 Likes

Great place to host DevCon!

6 Likes

Nha Trang is amazing, perfect location for DevCon

6 Likes

This city never disappoints, perfect place to host this event especially when there is a rapid expanding blockchain community in VN

6 Likes

Stunning place, a must-go beach should be in anyone’s wish list

6 Likes