Proposed Location: Taipei City, Taiwan

Taiwan is the best place for the next devcon!

2 Likes

LFG! I’m down, would be awesome to have an ETHTaipei combo.

3 Likes

I support this. Taiwan is no.1 option.

2 Likes

LFG, there’s no place better than Taiwan to host devcon

2 Likes

As a Chinese Web3 practitioner, I support this proposal.
Taipei is a multicultural city that prides itself on its openness. This matches the spirit of the Ethereum community.
When people were still able to travel freely, I have been to Taipei many times and have participated in blockchain events in different cities in Taiwan. Thus I have made a lot of Web3 friends who are very kind and friendly. Even though it’s hard for people to travel freely nowadays, we often discuss Ethereum-related topics online.
In our DAO, members from both sides of the Taiwan Strait are brought together by doing development on Ethereum, and even though many of us have never met in the real world, we are like family. :heart:
Hope the next DevCon will be held in Taipei. Hope we can meet up in Taipei. :pray:

2 Likes

Taiwan gathers all the best geniuses in web3 .

1 Like

It’s amazing that this can be held in Taiwan!!!

1 Like

Taiwan is a great place for living and traveling!

1 Like

+1 Taiwan is so great!!

1 Like

+1 This would be amazing! I fully support this :raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

歡迎來到台灣,台灣是個區塊鏈技術發展快速的地方 :grinning:

支持。

2 Likes

This would be amazing! I fully support this :raised_hands:t2:

4 Likes

The most convenient place , you can find many people to provide drink and food 24 hours and you can meet lots of kindness people in Taiwan.

1 Like

As digitalminister.tw and a fellow speaker in Devcon V, I fully support this proposal and I’m committed to make Devcon VII a resounding success — Welcome to Taiwan!

24 Likes

Fully support Devcon VII take place in Taiwan !

1 Like

I wholeheartedly support this. Taiwan also has its fair share of fintech innovations and hosting devcon will boost the exposure to the local community significantly.

1 Like

Taiwan is a great place to hold the next Devcon, where you can meet talented developers, creative marketers and dynamic blockchain communities discussing a wide variety of different topics.

I fully support this proposal and You won’t regret giving Taiwan a chance

2 Likes

A great place for blockchain community! Welcome

1 Like

Welcome to Taiwan!
Taipei is a great city for any events!

1 Like

Taiwan is a must-to-visit place.

2 Likes