Volunteering at Devcon 6

Hi everyone,

New to the forum, I’m a crypto enthusiast who’s excited to attend Devcon 6 in Bogota next year.

I have a question I haven’t found an answer to on this Forum or the Devcon website:
is there any way to volunteer to help the event organising in any way?

Whether that be online or volunteering on the grounds at the conference, I am keen to help in any way I could, if support is needed.

Skills include: French/English speaker, Data Scientist so good with data/numbers/dashboards/modelling, decent public speaker, good organisational skills.

Again, just looking to volunteer in any way that could be useful :slightly_smiling_face: .
Remi

1 Like

Hey @remi ! Thanks for reaching out!

Devcon could not happen and would not be the same without its amazing volunteers! Excited to hear that you are interested! While we don’t have any concrete information about volunteering at Devcon 6 yet, normally it involves an open application for interest in volunteering, which is then reviewed, and then hopefully approved by our team!

All these details will be announced closer to the event — which is not planned until Q3/Q4 of 2022 (https://twitter.com/EFDevcon/status/1453783632208928770).

In the meantime keep posted to Deva on twitter for some other very-related updates to come hopefully next week!

—Skylar

1 Like