Hey! I would love to propose an week-long Treasure Hunt activity to boost engagement within the event. We’re open to suggestions and comments and that might need addressing.
During Devconnect, participants will have the chance to participate in an exciting Web 3 treasure hunt.
Every day, the Citizen Map will be published, containing a list of Devconnect Side Events. Participants must attend and collect at least one of the official POAPs at the side event.
In addition, new clues will be revealed during the week to find Unique POAPs, unlocking more opportunities to win the Grand Prize at the end of the week with a ticket to an exclusive event and merchandise.
During the hunt, participants can stay updated and motivated by checking the Daily Leaderboard on social media.
- Daily Prizes: Among the participants who claim the POAPs (an average of 100-150 badges per event), a daily raffle will be conducted for a chance to win 5 tickets to Devcon 2024.
- Grand Prize: At the end of the week, the top 10 individuals who claim the most POAPs during the event will win the Surprise Boxes. These boxes will contain exclusive collaborator’s merchandise.
- Encourage Participation: The Treasure Hunt will incentivize attendees to explore the event and actively participate in Web3-related activities.
- Education and Awareness: By linking each POAP to challenges related to key Web3 topics, we promote learning and understanding of the technology.
- Promote Community: The activity will foster interactions among attendees and create a sense of community around Devconnect and the collaborators or projects associated with the events. This activity will generate attention on social media and at the event, attracting more people interested in Web3.
Content Planning and Activities Logistics:
The goal is to connect with event organizers and collaborators with the assistance of the POAP team in order to develop Unique POAPs that align with the values of each event. We will also coordinate communication with the Devconnect Team to ensure that our efforts are in line with the event’s objectives.
We will focus on two key areas: developing a comprehensive content plan and establishing a posting schedule process (before and during Devconnect) through our social media channels.
Through these components, we will execute a well-organized and impactful content strategy and keep participants well-informed and engaged.
Execution of the Treasure Hunt activity during the event:
Our key execution activities include:
- Actively publish clues to increase anticipation and excitement for both, the hunt and Devonnect Side Events
- Following closely and respond to participants’ questions
- Ensure the smooth distribution and announcement of Prizes.
Throughout all of these steps, we will also foster content collaborations and highlight our collaborators.
Award distribution and announcement of participants:
Focus will be on distributing and announcing the awards to participants, including announcing the Daily Leaderboard with the top 10 winners of the Big Box Prizes. We will carefully verify compliance with prize conditions and ensure that the prize distribution is carried out smoothly. Additionally, we will express gratitude towards participants on social media and through the event app, further recognizing their contributions and engagement.
Why would event organizers want to participate in this activity?
We create a map of events and activities for each day, driving the community to connect and actively engage with Devconnect.
Furthermore, we provide content that briefly explains each event and why attendees should consider attending.
What actions are required to implement the proposal at Devconnect?
Our main goal is to acquire the approval of the Devconnect team to obtain our Prize incentives (5 Devcon 2024 tickets). Once we have received the team’s support, we can continue planning and contacting collaborators and event organizers to enhance our activity further.
Who will be responsible for the proposal to be implemented effectively?
The Web3 Citizen Collective will take the lead in implementing the Treasure Hunt Activity, ensuring a seamless experience for participants. We will be collaborating closely with the POAP team, who will assist us with the organization and distribution of Unique POAPs.
Together, we will ensure that participants have a smooth and enjoyable experience throughout the entire process.