🦄 Welcome to the Devcon forum!

This is the place to share your ideas for Devcon

Devcon thrives through its community. We value your input on how to create a unique experience for all attendees. This forum goes together with the :avocado:DIPs (Devcon Improvement Proposals) :avocado:: an experimental mechanism for collecting collaborative community input on what should be included at the upcoming Devcon.

What to do on this forum ?

• đź“– Read the Code of Conduct
  • đź–‹Create a topic to post your ideas for a DIP (Devcon Improvement Proposal) and gather feedback from the community
  • 🤓 Read the different RFPs (Request for Proposals) and check out if you want to participate to one
  • 🚶🏻‍♀️Wander around the different topics and discuss any and all subjects!
  • 🦪 With this forum, the world of Devcon is your oyster
9 Likes

Hi Everyone!
Happy to be involved in this year’s event

2 Likes

Buenas tardes alguien me sugiere un grupo como whatsap pero que sea decentralizados quiero mudar todos los miembros de mi grupo a uno desentralizados gracias

2 Likes

¡Hola! Guillermo! Sí, yo tengo la aplicación perfecta: Status. Puedes leer un poco más sobre Status aquí - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1woXpAwGK7Br1nk9MhSzaidIiQdpqNPKNwLFE-ytTRKE/edit?usp=sharing

Esencialmente, es un mensajero totalmente privado, una billetera criptográfica y un navegador de aplicaciones web3 totalmente descentralizado.

1 Like

Gracias compañera muy valioso aporte

@Guillermo281 I just created a special category for spanish posts and moved your posts there. Let’s keep the rest of the forum english please. This is the language most people (especially in this space) understand.

1 Like

AWESOME so glad to be here

gm to all, I’m excited to attend my first Devcon in Bangkok this year! :thailand:

I’m currently a researcher, product consultant, and product lead on Safe’s grants council for their 1st wave of grants funding. I recently lived in Bogotá, Colombia for 3 months and look forward to exploring the best coffee beans in Thailand and Southeast Asia.

- Adam

3 Likes