Zerion DNA at DevCon

Hey guys! Andrey is here :wave: I am integration lead at Zerion.

Firstly, want to say that I can’t wait until October to participate at Devcon :raised_hands:

Secondly, I would like to share with you some info about the campaign we run. You probably heard about Zerion DNA - a dynamic NFT avatar that evolves based on your on-chain activity. At this moment collection contains 37k dynamic NFTs.

Last Thursday, we launched We3 DNA Challange - a campaign that allows people to share their DNA on Twitter and get a chance to win a ticket to Devcon in Bogota.

So far, so good! In the first days of the campaign, it is getting a good traction

Long story short
I wanted to ask your opinion/feedback on two ideas we’ve generated with the team

1. What do you think about the idea of using tickets to Devcon as the prize?
  2. Are you guys are interested in joining us for scaling the We3 DNA challenge as one of the activations around Devcon
  3. Do you plan to have Devcon NFTs for participants? If so, we would like to find a way to represent the Devcon NFT on users’ DNA in their profiles

Looking forward to your response!

Andrey

Hey @Skylar, maybe you could advise who should I talk about the campaign with the trip to Bogota ?

Hi @boogaav !

Thanks for your proposal, and please excuse the late response.
Our team will discuss the proposal, and I will come back to you asap.

Have a good week.
Rose

1 Like

Thanks @Rose :pray:

Btw, we will create DevCon attribute to the DNA NFTs, so people that visited DevCon can add it to their NDA avatar :tada:

It’s not live yet, but we plan to release it by the end of the summer.

Hi @boogaav

Thanks for submitting this idea! While it’s a cool project and initiative, we discussed the request to distribute a Devcon ticket to the winner of your challenge and came to the conclusion that it falls more under the category of marketing for a specific project. And in the interest of allowing Devcon tickets to be equally accessible to all community members, we can’t guarantee you a ticket.

What we CAN do, however, is assist in the transfer of a ticket, if you are able to secure one through the publicly available methods. Transfers are normally not allowed, but in appreciation of you going through the DIP process, we can help with the transfer of your ticket to the winner. :slightly_smiling_face:

You have different options to secure a ticket. Yesterday we started an auction with a following raffle. You can bid until July 14, and find more info here. The regular ticket wave sales will start on July 18, more info about waves here.

However, we always love to see integrations and collaborations between DIPs. Maybe you find an opportunity there. :slight_smile:

Best,

Rose

Hi @Rose, sorry for the confusion. I think I wasn’t clear about the idea :sweat_smile:

You don’t need to sponsor this campaign with a ticket to Devcon. We will buy general admission to the winner of the contest during one of the General Ticketing Waves. Basically, we chose a winner first, and then purchase a ticket for the winner.

Regarding the promotion Web3 DNA campaign, got ut the feedback is quite clear.

The most important for us is the third part. Do you guys plan to have an NFT that verifies user participation at Devcon? :thinking:

hi @boogaav

We will have POAPs for every attendee at Devcon :slight_smile:

1 Like