Colombia Crypto world cup ⚽ Networking

Lets play football together in Bogota and Medellin :soccer:

3 Likes

The Idea is play soccer and know each other with people from every where that will be participating in the devcon, everyone who likes soccer is welcome to join we will be arranging everything here as a way to spare time between conferences and coding.

• Private indoor soccer field close to the devcon main event
  • 5 members soccer teams to win prizes (trofy NFT and medals for winners)
  • Share some Colombian beers
  • Colombian crypto cheerleaders show :dancing_women:
  • After match party with live music :dancer:
    See you in Bogotá :slight_smile:
1 Like

Hi!

This sounds like a cool community side event.
Are you already planning something?

1 Like

Hi, yes I am arranging everything, I have some friends coming fron UK, UAE, Europe, Argentina, Venezuela, etc. so the idea is having more people to participate, play and share experiences.

If you want to help with this initiative you are pretty welcome to join :slight_smile:

2 Likes

cool!
I’m happy to share with you the community event calendar when it’s ready, so you can add the event there.

2 Likes

Thank you Rose!, that would be great :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @josal169

Happy to share now with you the side event calendar!
You can find the form to request that your event should be added.

2 Likes

I’m totally down to participate! 5v5 or 7v7? Do people need a team in advance to sign up?

2 Likes

Argentina present for a 5v5 lfg!

2 Likes

Not necesary, We will have a site ready to sign up next week and I will share the information and also include it in the side events calendar :colombia: welcome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How do I get in touch?

1 Like

I’m the best coach you wish to have on your corner. I can’t wait! :smiley::smiley::smiley:

1 Like

TL same user name :slight_smile:

Hi @Rose I can not reach the website you shared :frowning: could you help me, thanks

Hi

Does this work?

1 Like

Hey,

Is this going to happen? Should I pack my boots? :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi, yes it is, I will send details and the event links to join tomorrow :slight_smile:

Would love to join and get to know everyone. Please send link when available. Thanks. D

1 Like

Also would love to join this. Love this idea. I’ll pack my boots!

1 Like

Rose. When is the soccer?