Community Hub Proposal: Climate Impact

Excited to see Refi evolve! Great work

1 Like

Green blockchain is the best blockchain. This is the path forward!

1 Like

This is great stuff. We are heading to new era.

1 Like

Excited about the future of Refi!

1 Like

Excited to see this move forward.

1 Like

Thanks for proposing this Beth! I would be happy to help out staffing the collaboration station or participating in the workshops on behalf of KlimaDAO.

2 Likes

Sounds like a great idea :ok_hand:

1 Like

Fellow ReFi proposers – if you are reading this, I want to emphasize our call to action in the body of our proposal about utilizing this space as a vector for collaboration!

Please get in touch if you’re interested in combining forces, as we would very much like to bring our proposed workshops and experiential learning together with aligned proposals and feel like we could dovetail very nicely. We hope to hear from some of you, and I am personally reachable on Telegram @ontologymachine, over email beth@toucan.earth and of course in this forum.

Let’s regenerate together :shamrock:

4 Likes

Hi there,

We would like to thank you for putting together this proposal!

The space allocated to Community Hubs is limited which means we can only accept six proposals.

Many of the proposals we received were very high quality and, unfortunately, we had to take hard decisions. There is simply not enough space to accommodate all of them.

With this post, I’d like to inform you that your proposal was not selected for this year’s Community space.

That being said, there will be a dedicated ReFi / ReGen hub (see Proposal to organise a Regens Unite gathering at Devcon - #25 by franzihei) and it probably makes sense for you all to collaborate!

Again, thank you for showing initiative to contribute to the Devcon Bogotá experience and we hope to see you there soon nonetheless.

Have a great day,

Franziska & the Devcon team