Proposed Location: Chiang Mai, Thailand thailand

I am in Chiang Mai, This city is good on nature and food. I would be very happy to have Devcon here.

2 Likes

I would highly recommend you all come visit , invest and have fun in chaing mai it’s a good place.

2 Likes

I am a student from Rajabhat university, yellow is the best place for study place in Chiangmai.

2 Likes

I’m a a student here in Chiang Mai, and I would be very happy to have the Devcon here. It will help promote learning and collaboration.

I think the Devcon can help students like me to learn a thing or two about fintech and blockchain.

Chiang Mai is a good place to have the Devcon. Local people are nice, the general environment is lovely and there are many young people who are eager to learn about the crypto industry.

2 Likes

The perfect place to host devcon! Chiang Mai is a remote working hub in all of Asia. Easy international flights in, super safe, and really nice people.

2 Likes

I’ve lived in chiang mai before arounf 10 years ago. Its a beautiful and wondrous city that im proud to call home. Seeing this place improve would make a lot of people happy

2 Likes

Chiang Mai is a good place good community and I think it will be great have the devcon here. It will promote learning and collaboration

2 Likes

Chiangmai has been my home for 7 or so years, and I cannot think of a better place to host Devcon !

Chiangmai has the duality of being close to nature yet modern and technologically sound.

2 Likes

Chiang Mai is the perfect place to live. It’s combined with nature and the city that everything is available.

2 Likes

Hi! I’m student in Chiang Mai , I happy if Devcon here. It’s will help us to learning and collaboration.
Chiang Mai is the beautiful city.

2 Likes

Chiangmai is the best city to host Devcon in my opinion because Chiangmai is a quiet and peaceful city, that likes technology.

2 Likes

Chiang Mai is a perfect location there are good places to work and it site with great culture value.

2 Likes

I would highly recommend you all, Chiangmai is the best place, you can learn so many things and gain more knowledge or experiences.

2 Likes

I’ve been in Chiang mai for a long year. But I’ve never seen a cafe like this before. I’ts a very good place for people who want to sit and work. And it’s modern place.

2 Likes

No doubt Chiang Mai is nice city when you come here you will definitely have a good experience!

2 Likes

Chiang Mai is a beautiful and peaceful site to live.And also there have many opportunities here so there can be a good place.

2 Likes

I’m a student in Chiang Mai.
Chiang Mai is beautiful nature, good weather, foggy houses and interesting attractions with important historical stories. There is Lanna style in Chiang Mai.

2 Likes

Chiang Mai has a landscape surrounding the city with many great natural attractions.Chiang Mai’s serene atmosphere is a great way to relax and recharge.

2 Likes

Chiang Mai is a nice city to live in. have a natural There are cultural attractions. worth investing in business people are friendly I am happy in my hometown.

2 Likes

I am a foreigner who came to study in Chiang Mai. I think Chiang Mai is a very interesting city to visit. The tourist attractions in Chiang Mai are all interesting and there is also a fascinating Lanna culture.

2 Likes