Proposed Location: Chiang Mai, Thailand thailand

Highly recommend Chiang mai where is a amazing place.

3 Likes

Chiang Mai has beautiful scenery and low prices, host the devcon here!

2 Likes

Great ! Super support ! :grinning:Chiang mai looks awesome! Love it!

2 Likes

Nestled in the heart of Northern Thailand, Chiang Mai boasts a rich cultural heritage and a strong commitment to liberalism. As the capital of the ancient kingdom of Lanna, the city has a long and storied history that is still evident in its ancient temples, traditional markets, and vibrant arts scene.

In recent years, however, Chiang Mai has also emerged as a hub for the cryptocurrency community, with a growing number of entrepreneurs, developers, and investors flocking to the city to take advantage of its favorable regulatory environment and thriving startup ecosystem.

But there’s more to Chiang Mai than just crypto. Foodies will delight in the city’s famous Northern Thai snack, curry chicken leg noodles, as well as its wide selection of ramen restaurants, sushi bars, and yakitori joints. And for those who want to explore the city’s rich cultural heritage, there are countless museums, galleries, and historic landmarks to discover.

Despite its growing international reputation, Chiang Mai remains an affordable destination, with low prices and high-quality amenities that are sure to please any budget-conscious traveler. And with its reputation as the safest city in the world and the coolest destination in Southeast Asia, there’s no better place to start your crypto-nomad journey.

Support the ETHDenver in Chiang Mai!

2 Likes

I have always wanted to be a part of the Chiang Mai digital nomad community and build web3 together.

2 Likes

Chiang mai are the best place in the world , capital of the smile , and a lot of energie . talented and embitious entreprenor and very great university… chiang mai are the alone place with everything avalable and in place for devcon . Love chiang mai

ฉันชอบเชียงใหม่ที่ อากาศดี และมีแหล่งท่องเที่ยวหลากหลาย

2 Likes

Chiang Mai uno de los chakras del planeta, lugar perfecto para trabajar y vivir, la mejor calidad de vida. Veniros a Chiang Mai chavales…

2 Likes

Chiang Mai is the best community!

2 Likes

Chiang Mai is undoubtedly the best place for DevCon. The quality of life is incredible. Kind people, affordable cost of living, accessibility - it’s one of a kind.

2 Likes

No better place than Chiang Mai. I always wanted to go to one and if it happens in CM, I’ll definitely go.

3 Likes

Chiang Mai go go go!!!

3 Likes

I strongly support this initiative. Chiang Mai is such a perfect place for digital nomads and offers many advantages. Go Devcon!

3 Likes

Chiang Mai is the perfect spot for Devcon.
There is a strong growing community of tech in the area. The government is supportive of blockchain and digital innovation.
Moreover, Chiang Mai is the city of smile, well-being and serenity with its safe and welcoming community.
I support Chiang Mai !

3 Likes

I’d love for devcon to be in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Food, weather, low cost, nature, culture etc. would be amazing. What about the air pollution concerns?

2 Likes

Since planning my visit to Chiang Mai, I’ve been mindful of the air pollution challenges in the region. Despite this, I was compelled to come and explore potential solutions. Drawing inspiration from the ETH ecosystem’s approach to public goods, we can view Chiang Mai and its environment as shared resources worth protecting. By adopting the innovative mindset of the crypto industry, we can leverage donations, launch environmental protection initiatives, address climate issues, and even explore creative ways to recycle materials like straw, turning them into eco-friendly alternatives for everyday items like drinking straws.

As developers and visionaries, we possess the capacity to generate impactful solutions for the betterment of Thailand and the entire Indochina Peninsula, transcending national boundaries. Let us come together to discuss and address these pressing challenges, fostering a more sustainable and thriving future for all.

1 Like

Chiang Mai in Thailand is a friendly city to people and crypto, it will be a great place to host Devcon, LFG :wink:

1 Like

I think Chiang Mai would be a great location, with its International Airport CNX would be very easy to get to from most places around the world. The community in Chiang Mai is already well-established and ready to host the event.

1 Like

as a crypto enthusiast- Thailand is a great place - and Chiang Mai is a digital nomad hub with many already in town so support this location for next Devcon.

1 Like

As a foreign student studying in Chiang Mai, I have observed numerous prospective locals as well as the amazing environment.
Chiang Mai, in my opinion, is one of the ideal locations for the Devcon Forum.
Additionally, it will promote international cooperation and aid advance technology in the current period.

1 Like

I love to have the Devcon in Chiang Mai. In ChiangMai, there are many universities that will be an advantage for students and people in the town to expand their learning and knowledge. I would like to be in a international Devcon society.

2 Likes