Proposed Location: Chiang Mai, Thailand thailand

I vote for Chiang Mai! It’s a great place!!!

4 Likes

I travel around the world work as a web3 developer and consider Chiang Mai to be a blockchain hub. Chiang Mai would seriously be one of the best places to hold DevCon. One of the awesome things is that it is really accessible and the community is really concentrated compared to other places I have been.

4 Likes

Yeah, Chang Mai is like a tech mecca with a beautiful view. Definitely +1!

4 Likes

Definitely the best place to have Devcon! Absolutely!

4 Likes

Chiang Mai has many great and supportive communities, specially the Web3/Crypto one. Great meetups & events are regularly hosted in the city, spaces where people share knowledge, connect, collaborate, and empower each other. Highly recommend.

4 Likes

Chiang Mai is one of the top destinations for digital nomads and has been for nearly 10 years.

Chiang Mai has hosted many hi tech, IT and TEDx conferences and is a conference destination with great government support.

Devcon could be a catalyst in the launch of many more startups in Chiang Mai.

Despite being about 10 times smaller than Bangkok, Chiang has a great network of location independent entrepreneurs.

Chiang Mai has all the requirements like amazingly fast internet infrastructure, great people and can organise incredible cultural and traditional events to excite Devcon participants.

The ease of access to Chiang Mai via our international airport is very helpful. Within 5 hours of Chiang Mai you have access to over half the world’s population.

The number of direct international flights from Chiang Mai is growing back to normal since COVID.

Overall you will be very impressed with Chiang Mai as a location for Devcon.

4 Likes

Chiang Mai would be an excellent choice to host the DEVCON. With its rich history, unique culture, and beautiful surroundings, Chiang Mai is a popular destination for both locals and tourists. The city has a vibrant tech scene with many innovative startups and established tech companies, making it an ideal location to bring together developers from different parts of the world.

3 Likes

Great proposal. And everything is true! It would be wonderful if Chiangmai could host the event!

3 Likes

Chiang mai is the best place to host devcon. Everything is here…. no need to look further…

2 Likes

Highly recommend Chiang mai, just spend 4 months there amazing vibe.

3 Likes

Check out this awesome video so you can get to know Chiang Mai in more depth: Why is this Random Town the SEO Capital of the World?

I moved to Chiang Mai myself for four months and
Matt said everything I wanted to say, it’s so amazing here, it’s easy to settle down, and you can achieve a life of abundance that exceeds your imagination. Life itself is the best source of inspiration, and here is the best place to practice pluralism, which leads to our ultimate goal, building a better future for us and for all.

4 Likes

Awesome city. Best choice for crypto nomads!

3 Likes

Wow, cool, Chiang mai looks awesome! Love it!

3 Likes

Amazing place!Looking forward to visit Chiang Mai!

3 Likes

I fully support the idea of hosting ETH Devcon 2024 in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Chiang Mai is a vibrant city with a rich cultural heritage, friendly people, and a thriving digital nomad community. Its strategic location in Southeast Asia also makes it accessible for attendees from various regions. Additionally, the local government is supportive of blockchain and digital innovation, making Chiang Mai an ideal place for the event. I believe Chiang Mai will be an amazing host city for Devcon and will provide a memorable experience for all participants

3 Likes

vote for hosting ETH Devcon 2024 in Chiang Mai!!!make it liveeee plasssss

3 Likes

Thumb up!
Totally agree with this!
What we are building is a kind of cooperation mechanism to solve society’s problems.
Thailand is more open to all kinds of thoughts.
We can select Devcon 7 place as Chiang Mai. It is a great choice for Southeast Asia.
I have traveled to Chiang Mai twice, it is calm and beautiful.
I will read my Ph.D. at Chiang Mai university!

3 Likes

Having been traveling and living in communities for more than 5 years, this place has one of the best vibe among all places I have lived. Definitely a great place for devCon.

3 Likes

It’s an open city for everyone around the world, especially convenient for Chinese Web3 builder, so I’ll vote for it!

3 Likes

Cast my vote for Chiang Mai. Mnay of my Chinese friends have settled here.

3 Likes