Proposed Location: Nha Trang city, Vietnam 🇻🇳

+1

Totally agree! Nha Trang is a wonderful place to come. I love Nha Trang, especially when the place holds Devcon VII <3

8 Likes
    Beautiful place with great foods, friendly people, and a vibrant blockchain community. Also heard that Vietnam is one of the top developer communities in Asia. Totally support this.
6 Likes

I believe you just need to click “Like”, and even better, comment on this thread.

6 Likes

Impressive security and clean environment is what this city is famous for. The weather is cool and peaceful most of the time. This is one of the most beautiful cities I’ve visited in my life. Totally agree with this proposal.

8 Likes

+1 Wonderful location

7 Likes

+1 for Vietnam. Thanks Kyber.

6 Likes

+1 Upvote. Convenient and comfortable place, beautiful beach, and delicious food. Highly recommended for any community activities.

7 Likes

I am thrilled to learn that Nha Trang is in the list! This is truly the center of technology and lifestyle. Vietnam is no doubt the hotspot of blockchain and cryptocurrency so I hope this event hosted here will bridge to more successful partnerships and opportunities.

6 Likes

+1 for this place. Definitely a great balance between beautiful scenery and attractive spot for gathering and meetups!

6 Likes

Nha Trang is beautiful and special. I really think Devcon this time will be a sensational event here

7 Likes

I would love to go! Looks like an amazing place!

6 Likes

WOW! I love VietNam, I’m from Vung Tau

6 Likes

Hands down the best city in the country.

6 Likes

That’s a nice place to hold this event!

6 Likes

I agree. There’re many beautiful places in VN. I love it.

7 Likes

I think the weaknesses of this place doesnt hinder its great potential in being the host of Devcon. Affordable food, great views, spacious meetup places…thanks Kyber for suggesting such a wonderful destination

6 Likes

100% support
Wonderful city, delicious local food, beautiful places, why not here.

6 Likes

Nha Trang is awesome, wonderful lanscape and tasty food.

6 Likes

Nha Trang is always my favorite. Never get me disappointed

7 Likes

The visa exemption program for Vietnam is already expanding: Foreign tourists upbeat as minister seeks visa waiver expansion - VnExpress International

6 Likes